A great opportunity to purchase this very spacious one-bedroom flat which is close to Cambridge City Centre.
The property has good access to rail, road and the guided bus route.
The flat is composed of
Entrance door leading to:
Has two large storage cupboards and doors leading into:
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE.
Open plan Lounge/kitchen
4.41m x 3.52m (14' 6" x 11' 6"). Very bright room with large double-glazed windows and glazed door leading onto a balcony which offers lovely views across a wooded area. The room opens into:
1.84m x 3.29m + 1.84m x 1.15m (6' 1" x 10' 9" + 6' 1" x 3' 9"). The kitchen has a range of base and wall units. There is a gas connection at the property, a 1½ bowl sink inset, space for fridge/freezer plumbing for a washing machine. There is a large window to the front.
3.63m x 3.02m (11' 11"x 9' 11"). With a range of built-in storage cupboards, This is a bright room with a window to rear
Three-piece suite comprising WC, wall free standing hand basin, and double sized shower cubicle, part tiled walls, wall mounted shaver and light, obscured window to front aspect.
On the ground elevation, there is a large lockable cupboard ideal for storage.
The lease on this property commenced on the 15th of May 1989 to 2114, therefore, the remaining term of the lease is 94 years.
1. Money laundering regulations: We are required by Law to verify and check Intending purchasers who will be asked to produce identification documentation at the inception of an offer. We would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing to the sale.
2. We endeavor to make our sales particulars as accurate as possible, but they are only a general guide to the property, therefore, any doubt should be clarified with the office, particularly if you are traveling a far distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only.
4. Services: We have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in the property, intending buyers should commission their own survey or service reports before coming to a final decision to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith and do not constitute any representations of facts or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Hazell and Kent Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.